Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What's On Your Design Wall - 2-22-2010

I was unable to post as my computer suffered a fatal error (blue screen of death) and it took me to last night to get it back up and running.  Good thing it's under warranty and I have unlimited long-distance...LoL   Good news - it's working ...yipee!!

While I was working on the computer I decided I wanted something sweet so I made a batch of Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding - I love the smell of fresh baked food filling the house....Yummmy.



Anyway, I did get a little accomplished - no sewing while I was visiting my grandson last weekend...nope never even opened the case; although he did want to see what I was making and he liked it :D

I have the corner triangles on, as well as the binding.  Just need to sew the binding down and it's done ...another Yipee!  That's a good thing because my sister isn't doing well and I really want to give this to her ASAP.  I have to take  her to the doctor's tomorrow and then Thursday I have another class at a LQS.  So much to do and so little time!

    Fast Corner Triangles stop short of edge for mitered corner.
 

   Binding Ready to Sew

To see what other quilters have on their Design Walls, please visit Judy Laquidara’s blog, Patchwork Times.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!


No comments: