Sunday, January 10, 2010

What's on your Design Wall?

Hello Everyone,

It's Monday morning and I am hoping that this post will start a new page - I am dedicating one separate page for DESIGN WALL MONDAY @ Judy's   website "Patchwork Times".  It's a wonderful site, great owner and a great way to catch up on those UFOs that somehow got away from us (we all do it...LOL).

I worked on "Pink-All-Around" this weekend.  I don't have my design wall up yet as I am testing the Block Butler to be sure it will, in fact, stay up on my walls since they are texturized.  However, I did want to post WHAT NOT TO DO!

I was just chugging along on Sunday without a care in the world, happy as a clam to be sewing.  While trimming up guess what I did.....and then I felt defeated - actually was more upset with myself than anything!  Always, always be sure to check what should be cut and what not to cut...LOL  Lesson Learned!




So, I put that aside and worked on a single BOM block for an on-line group and made mistakes.  I think my mind must have been in a 'fuddle' because, as you can see, I'm going frogging this morning...Grrrr



 

At this point, I stopped -- had to was afraid of what might happen next...LOL


No comments: